a home is one of the most rewarding experiences in many people’s lives.
At the same time, the process of buying a house is both a thrilling and
exhausting experience. With the right real estate agent you can own a
beautiful piece of the American dream in no time. Contact us today at 405-705-7749 and we can help you with every step of the home buying process.
My Home Tracker
- Want to get emails showing all the new homes for sale that meet your
needs? Sign up for the free My Home Tracker today and you'll get results
sent straight to your inbox!Check out available homes now
Buy a home – but where and which one?
the right home is not like love at first sight, but works best with a
careful selection process. Realtor Brad Reeser is an expert in finding
the perfect homes to buy in Edmond, OK, the Deer Creek school district
or anywhere in Oklahoma.
1. Of course you want to make sure that
you get a good deal and that it is a wise investment. The Brad Reeser team
will help you understand the current market.
2. You need to decide if you want a new construction or perhaps a fixer-upper.
You need to evaluate aspects such as school districts, neighborhood
atmosphere, access to highways or transportation and much more.
Reeser and his team will share their expertise with you and make sure
that you get what you are looking for. We know our area like no other
real estate agency in Edmond, and we pride ourselves in exceptional
service and communication.
Financing and other money aspects
It is never too early to start talking to a real estate agent. Leading
up to a home purchase, make sure that you improve your credit and start
saving for a down payment. Research mortgage options and get
2. Be prepared for various closing costs, such as the down payment, taxes and insurance, interest and possible attorneys' fees.
3.Buy homeowners insurance. Protect your home and your investment now.
Make an offer
After finding the perfect home, you will need to consider how much to
offer, the amount of the loan you will need and can afford, the terms of
the loan, and when you would like the loan process to be completed
-also referred to as closing.
2. Making an offer is done
through a real estate agent. Brad Reeser and his team can help you
compare properties and help you make an offer that will be fair, yet a
3. We will work on your behalf to negotiate with the seller or seller’s agent.
Close the deal
closing day, all parties will sign the papers, officially sealing the
deal, and ownership of the property will be transferred to you. It's your
opportunity to make any last-minute changes to the transaction.
The day before closing, be sure to gather all the paperwork you have
received throughout the home-buying process: good-faith estimate,
contract, proof of title search and insurance if necessary, flood
certification, proof of homeowners insurance and mortgage insurance,
home appraisal and inspection reports. You might need to refer to these
documents at closing.
2. Most home-sale contracts entitle you to a
walk-through inspection of the property 24 hours before closing. This
is to ensure that the seller has vacated the property and left it in the
condition specified in the sales contract.
3. If there are any
major problems, you can ask to delay the closing or request that the
seller deposit money into an escrow account to cover the necessary
The Brad Reeser Team will go the extra
mile to make sure that your move goes off without a problem, and we will
do anything we can to make you feel part of our community in Edmond,
Deer Creek or elsewhere in Oklahoma. So call us today 405-705-7749. No
obligation, just a chance to express your home buying or selling needs
and a chance to ask questions and get back expert advice.
- Take a look at some of our featured listings. Call for a complete list of all the properties that match your specific needs.Community Information
- Maps, recent home sales, demographics, school reports, crime statistics, houses of worship and much more!Buyer Resources
- Informative articles about buying real estate.Complete Guide to Edmond
- Edmond OK has won numerous awards and is consistently ranked amongst the best places to live.